Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Some things I have been doing lately

So lately, I have had a pretty crazy desire to make movies. I have always felt a little bit like a hypocrite because I teach others how to make films, but I don't do a lot of it myself. Recently however, I went to my friend James' wedding in Arizona and decided to shoot it with a digital SLR from work. Since then I have caught the bug and am looking for more projects to complete. So if you know of anything, send them my way while the fire is hot (I don't know if that is the metaphor that I am looking for).

Here is James and Erin's wedding:



Here is an experiment with stop motion animation that I did at my niece Leah's b-day party:

5 comments:

The Frandsens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Frandsens said...

I love these! Really, very impressed. I wish we had some sort of project for you to do....we will have to think of something!

Scott Christopherson said...

What font do you use for the titles?

Rob said...

Big Noodle Titling on the font. Grabbed it from dafont.com

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

First of all...congrats to James and his new wife! That's exciting! Awesome videos...if you are ever out in Utah and want to make a video of Sycamore Street Press, we'd love it. No pressure, though.