Thursday, January 17, 2013

Looking Back: our latest Utah trip

A few months ago we took a trip to Utah for my friend's wedding. I blogged about it on my Sisters' blog but I wanted to document and share the other pictures.

We. Love. Utah. More accurately, we love visiting Utah. We love visiting friends, eating good food and remembering our college days. And, of course this trip was extra special because of Jenaca's wedding. Now that we have a toddler that we like to show off, our favorite form of entertainment is introducing him to our friends and meeting their own kiddos. We missed taking pictures of a few friends' kids (so bummed!), but here is Henry with:

Alfie. Jamming.
Heaton and Valentine. Forced to take pictures (how great is the reflection!?).
A wave goodbye from the entire Maddocks family (aah, so nice visiting friends!)
Ingrid. Blondies.
These two met over a year ago, so fun to see them together again!
I'm making this next photo large - this is where Ingrid and her parent live. These horses are their closest neighbors. I know, beautiful.
This represents Henry's meeting Kjell and Noelle. He ran down this restaurant hallway all evening with them, I don't know where they disappeared to in this shot, though!
Henry was reunited with the Farmer girls, which just makes me so happy inside! (oh, look, Linds - there you are. I should really take an actual picture of you on one of these trips!)
   

Then there was the reason we made the trip in the first place.

These love birds:
Got married here. Look one more time at the above picture of Jenaca. She was the only bride there that wasn't freezing to death in the snow that surprised us the day before. And she didn't even need a scary evil snow queen fur coat to accomplish it!
I'm realizing now that we didn't really dress Henry for the cold in his measly zip hoodie while I'm the one sporting the evil snow queen puffy coat hood (and still freezing).


There was a trip to BYU campus, of course.

And we visited with Michelle at work while Henry raised some havoc in her office.

The final picture belongs to Racheritos' rolled tacos.




No comments: