Monday, January 27, 2014

Looking Back: Pumpkin Farm 2013

I can't even remember the name of this farm, but it's in Payson, UT. We have have to find a substitute for the farm we've been going to for years in Snohomish, WA. This farm will not be it. But it was good and Henry loved it and has talked about it ever since, asking to return to the pumpkin farm to see all the animals. Any pumpkin farm is good enough for some photos, I say. And here are ours:

Checking out the noisy piglets. Henry's leaning into me because they make him a little nervous.
And here's another clue that Henry is nervous - and this one is a Henry classic: the "shoulder raise + eyes closed."
I, on the other hand, took the opportunity to pet the cute (yes, I think they're cute) cows.
In the small pumpkin patch.




We were willing to put June in the dirt in the hopes of a cute picture and instead she gave us this "really?" look.


Hayride.




Our Fall Family!

No comments: