Saturday, March 8, 2014

this handsome boy

I took these a while ago (when he was just shy of 2 1/2 and when he was still pretty blond) and was just looking at them again tonight. I tell you, I think this kid is so good looking.

 Even the funny faces.
 And especially when watching him play.

It occurred to me recently that he is only two months away from being THREE years old! I don't know how I feel about this little baby boy of mine getting so big. I call him that often: my baby boy, despite him telling me each time, "I'm not a baby" and disbelieving me when I tell him, "but you're MY baby."

For the record, he never wears his hair like this. I wish he could but it falls down shortly after it gets spiked (with lotion, hair gel and or hair spray) and I've stopped trying.





1 comment:

Nations said...

He looks so grown up in these pictures! And definitely handsome.