Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Newest Nyland

Some more pictures of baby Patrick (our nephew, for those of you wondering. C'mon, we've only been married six months). Imagine what a fun time we had this weekend - staring at, kissing, and holding this little guy.

James happy about his new title as big brother.
This is one of five pictures of James where he's smiling through asking,
"Can I see it?" (referring to seeing the picture on the camera's screen).

Patrick is Rob's 6th niece/nephew (there should really be a combined name for these terms),
but this is only his second that he's been able to see as a newborn.
He is very happy to be living so close this time around.

Here is Patrick just two hours after he was born, and at 5 lbs 12 oz, he is the newest and smallest (or maybe, fourth smallest because I can't remember if the Farmer triplets were smaller) baby I've ever held.I'm attempting to show how small he is by putting my hand next to him, but it just looks like he's closer to the camera than my hand -but my hand really is right next to his head,and his head really is the size of half my hand.

No comments: