Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rattlesnake Ledge

On Wednesday, Steph and I went on a hike that I had been hearing good things about: Rattlesnake Ledge. It is pretty close to Little Si and Twin Falls, two hikes that we did last summer. The hike is pretty short, but it has a nice steady climb, and some pretty impressive views.

From the bottom:

From the top:
After the hike we went to Isadora's, which is a little cafe in Snoqualmie that one of my students made a video about. After seeing the Tuna Melt in his video, I knew that I wanted to try one.

It took a little while to get our food. So the waiting room sign was appropriate.


The tuna melt was worth the trip. A good amount of dill and some nuts. MMM.

1 comment:

kwpang said...

wow it really look like a good place to hike, as the name suggest do you really see rattlesnake?