Here is some things we love about Henry right now:
- He has started smiling and he makes fun little noises when you play with him.
- He is still sleeping about as well as he did during the first month. Stephanie typically will get up twice during the night to feed him (did I mention that I am ever grateful for this woman? She seriously kicks all kinds of butt).
- He gets pretty fussy right around 8 or 9pm -- we usually take him for a walk around the neighborhood which does a pretty good job of calming him down.
- Me and Henry take a bath or a shower every night. Sometimes he likes it -- sometimes he is inconsolable.
- He is still super noisy when he sleeps and we've found that we have a hard time sleeping in the same room with him.
- He goes down for naps pretty easily and he does a good job of letting us know that he's tired.
- His eyes are definitely blue.
We love this boy a lot and I am so excited that I get to spend some time off this summer hanging with him.