I just posted about July's menu - and since I have August's menu ready, I thought I'd go ahead and do that one too! Of course, it's tentative - there's usually a couple meals I never end up getting to (especially this month since we're going to Hawaii for 10 days!!)- but what do you care?! A lot of these recipes will be new for me, or yet to be located (anyone have a good slow-cooker carnitas recipe?). So, sorry about that.
I should say one more thing: I'm a Weight Watcher. However, not a very good one as far as dinners are concerned. I try to choose meals with healthy ingredients in general. I'm also always cutting down on the amount of cheese and oil in the recipe and swapping other ingredients. I figured out the "points plus" for a couple of my favorite meals from last month (pad thai and honey-lime enchiladas) and, oh boy! Next time I make those I'll either have to plan the rest of my points around them, make them healthier, or just eat a smaller serving!).
- grilled fish with panzanella (recipe from Our Best Bits cookbook - I thought all the recipes in the book were also on the website, but I guess not because I can't find this one)
- taco salad
- lettuce wraps
- coconut chicken fingers and coconut rice
- vegie burgers (we've made a couple of the options on this site - the black bean and the barley) & asian cabbage slaw
- grilled stuffed zucchini with black bean & corn cous cous
- carnitas tortas
- carnitas tacos
- thai peanut noodle salad
- fried egg sandwiches
- red lentil dahl with Trader Joes naan
- lasagna rolls (from the freezer!)
- vermacelli noodles