Thursday, July 24, 2008

Honeymoon

I don't want to give too many details on where we are going on our honeymoon, lest you all come and try to crash it. But I am excited to have found a girl that doesn't think it is too cheesy for me to take her to see this guy:

We are also looking for other fun things to do while we are in LA. Some thoughts so far are Pink's, The Getty, and Mann's Chinese Theater. Let us know if you have any other ideas.

We are also going to San Diego, and while I am there I am in search of the best fish taco in the world. If you have eaten it, give us a map to its secret location.

4 comments:

christopher said...

while you are in LA you should definnately eat at "rosco's chicken and waffles"

its my favorite restraunt

The Frandsens said...

I'm so crashing your honeymoon ... we went as a family in FEB and it was the best time ever ... you 2 are going to have so much fun ... my mom told me of an awesome pirate restaurant (kinda like medival times), ask her about it ...

amanda said...

in sd, the best fish tacos are in pacific beach. i don't remember the name. there is also a super cool rockabilly restaurant there. not in pb though.

congrats, btw!

Unknown said...

Honeymoon is a time to know each other well so that you can make your life heaven by developing a good understanding. You can make your honeymoon vacation the most unforgettable event of your life.

Honeymoon registry