Sunday, March 21, 2010

Disneyland trip



We love Disneyland! In February we went with Rob's side of the family to Disneyland - it was a memorial trip for his grandmother who passed away last summer. Rob and his siblings and cousin grew up going to Disneyland with their grandma, so it's where we all went to celebrate her life. It was a GREAT trip!.... and I'm finally posting about it.


Rob and I have had a lot of Disney lately - look how excited he is to enter the Disney gates on our honeymoon 1 1/2 years ago:


And it didn't matter that we had just been to Disney World a couple of months before... we were just as excited for this trip:

I don't think you can have too much Disneyland, I remember learning that in 10th grade when I went with my family just one year after going with my school band. It's such a different experience each time (as I mentioned before, Rob grew up going to Disneyland, so he knows all about being excited to go back every time). This trip was marked, for me, by the fun time with family, the sunny weather and the many days spent at the parks - 5 days! I didn't know that was possible!

Experiencing Disneyland with cousins, nephews, aunts, grandpas, siblings, grandchildren, etc sure feels like the way it was meant to be...



No comments: