Saturday, April 24, 2010

Florida Farrars

My brother and his wife are trying to adopt and have just completed the process/profile for LDS Family Services. We want as many people as possible to know of their search and of what amazing parents they would be - so please take a look at their beautiful message, pictures, etc. on their profile page. Share their information via word of mouth, blog, etc. whenever you feel inspired....

We are praying that the baby who is meant to be in their family finds its way there soon.

We are also praying it takes after Lisa.

1 comment:

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

I read their letter...what wonderful people! I'm sure they'll be blessed with a beautiful child....and I'll be sure and bring them up if I hear of anything. Btw, Rob - did you know that Racquel and Oliver are adopting? So awesome.