Sunday, March 6, 2011

Disneyland

Steph and I would definitely spoiled when it comes to going to Disneyland. My entire family went last year to celebrate this life of my Grandma, who frequently took us there when we were younger, and this past President's Day, we were able to go again. It was definitely a different experience with Stephanie being pregnant and all (she couldn't go on most of the bigger thrill rides), but we still had a good time being with our family.

As with most major life events from here on out, the trip needed to be documented. So without further ado, here are some highlights from our trip:


3 comments:

kaitlin said...

lovely as always.

scuz said...

thats such a great video. who's the band? can you please go back in time and film my wedding? one of my biggest regrets!

Rob said...

suzanne- the band is radio dept. who if you haven't listened to yet, you definitely should.