Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just a few Bellagio pictures


I loved the Chihuly sculpture in the lobby. I think I could have look at it all day, especially because my feet were killing me from all the time spent on The Strip and I needed a break! Also, I'm trying to figure out why I want to eat the flowers. It's either because they remind me of the edible flowers in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory or jolly ranchers.

I missed the conservatory the last time I visited the Bellagio. Big mistake! You know what else? I just love poppies! It's because they look like crepe paper! It's like, "You thought this was flower, but it's paper. Sike. It really is a flower."

There was this neat walk way in the conservatory with "water arches." That's not a real term, but the pictures and video below will show you what I mean. They were neat.



The Bellagio is so romantic. See how in love we are... (ps. Alicia, I borrowed your shirt)

I was curious, so I just checked how much a room would be at the Bellagio for tomorrow night. The least expensive is $359. We're spending $200 for the five days at the place we're staying. We don't have dancing fountains, though, so the price difference makes a ton of sense.

1 comment:

Esther Noelle said...

Your trip to Vegas looks so fun! And I love that last picture of the two of you - you look so great!