Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Utah Bucket List: Pizzeria 712

We received a gift card from Rob's parents for Pizzeria 712, yet another restaurant on our bucket list. We actually went in mid-July but I'm just finally getting around to posting about it.

I don't know the official history of Provo dining (okay, this is actually Orem but it should be Provo) but it seemed to me that Pizzeria 712 was the first of the "new" (= since I left BYU) cool eateries. I kept hearing about this place from everyone and Rob and I wanted to go the couple times we visited Utah but just never did for some reason. Now that we live here, it was an obvious choice for our bucket list.

We did a couple things different for this dining experience: we went for lunch rather than dinner and we brought the kids. The lunch decision was a good one, that's when the menu includes the paninis (the BEST part of our meal!), but we could have done without the kids :)




Yum! I would definitely return, get a different pizza but the same panini, and leave the kids at home. Although we love them dearly. However, it did take us this long to get to Pizzeria 712, so I don't know if that will happen.

No comments: